Friday, February 3, 2012

When You Hear What No Else Does


Well, do you listen?
Recently I met a really nice lady named Kelly. She was out of Florida and was really about seànces. Her curiosity and fascination with the other side was intriguing. We teamed up and did some channeling. Indeed remarkable. It had been a while for me to totally focus on just that energy. The most interesting things happened. I met with several folks from the other side of Manitou Springs, not knowing really why or what their pain or joy may have been for them. And so you may say, this is hokey. Well, I guess two things can happen, you are born to receive or you can practice to open and receive. Never know till you try right?
Well, the channeling brought me to several things. One a very notable Medicine Woman who is so incredibly concerned about the waters of Manitou Springs, the other, a Blacksmith assistant, said he heard lots of men talk in the livery and lots of them big talkers. Was kinda funny. A woman, very proper from 1905, and just really interesting energies. Hey, I don't know it just happened. So, I thought i would look that up, maybe just google the year and get info. You know there was a big fire at the blacksmith a long time ago. And the passing of a prominent owner of a building an opera house once was in.
Well, you tell me. After a while all this can be interesting, but where do you go from there? There really are very sensitive people in the world and we feel things unexplainable to the common thinking person. I personally, just feel light and love over it all. Light that I can see, and love that I can feel to help others who can not.
Another example, just happened to me on the night of Feb. 2.
I went to a gallery showing of an artist named Luis Costello at UCCS. Luis had an accidental fall from rock climbing that claimed his life. I went to support the show from an invite of friends who knew him well. It was tragic and so sad how it all happened for him and his family. It had been a year since his death. So I went and had the most unusual experience. Please understand what I must say here.
No I have never met this fine man. Not once. yet during the walk around the gallery show I sensed him around me as next person standing near by. Loud and clear his spirit was amazed. He could not believe some one could hear him.
As I walked around he wanted me to speak to his wife. Again a person I have never met. I told him to calm down she would never accept this.
So he kept saying something about C L or see em or sell em, it was all so crazy! He was talking out of sorts. My body hurt all over. I came to one display of a square light in the middle of rocks. A design he made like slightly bigger pebble rocks and a square light in the middle of a high mound of pebble rocks. He said that was what it was like. The light in rocks. When he fell, that was what it was like. Then I saw photos 57 & 47, looked like Sedona flashbacks. I eerily related to the unfortunate transformation a person goes through just to get close to spirit. When spirit is with us all along.
Denial. It's tough.
I seemed to have missed his wife but thought I would write these words to remind me of this moment. He was also telling me that he wanted to have Joan Armatrading playing. Especially the request from him was THE WEAKNESS IN ME. Again, I really can't explain why this all happened to me, but he chose me to tell the story.
I wish him well and pray for his happiness with the light, now that he found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment