Monday, December 5, 2011

HELLO ALL!
Well, thanks for even coming this far to this place. As you can see I have not posted in a while. Loads has happened to me since then. You also I am sure. Just to fill in short line- I have a store in Manitou Springs and doing readings there. Had a very great year. Started at Garman's Building. Lots of wonderful artists there, everyone should see the place. And Michael is fun to chat with. Then Mareia McGill and I joined forces at a place in Manitou Springs for the summer months. What incredible fun it is being back in Manitou. Now a new lease started and Mareia moved two doors up and I am still here in the same place at 725 Manitou Avenue, #5. Not to be confused with her, she is located half way up the walk way, which may confuse some, but just keep going to the back by the fine Jewelers. And usually when I am there, I always have a poster out front, and a sign in the window, a sign near the door, and a cute umbrella up.
I am having a great time here. We are trying to get more metaphysical around this area, but for me, it is about bringing back the tradition of having Native American approach to helping folks with issues. I have been doing crystal healing's and have found that to be very helpful to most. I always give a cleansing before all readings. Come on in and lets have a chat. Get a load off your chest and let some love light shine in your soul! Hope to see you soon!
I will love to share my energies acquired from Sedona during the 11-11-11 alignment. Those vortexes are incredible and reviving!

No comments:

Post a Comment